Tillinger's is a premier leader in the hospitality industry, consistently executing our Signature Concierge Services within luxury residential properties throughout the Greater Boston area. We provide a one-of-a-kind hospitality experience with an extra touch of comfort and convenience to our clients, residents, tenants, and their guests. Tillinger’s invites you to view our website at www.tillingers.com/careers and become part of a dynamic and growing organization.
Concierge Supervisor Position Overview:
As a hospitality leader you will oversee a concierge staff at an assigned property, providing exquisite service to our clients and residents, and ensure efficient operations. Develop and maintain positive client relations, addressing issues or concerns promptly and effectively. Manage performance by proactively training, coaching, and counseling concierge team members to improve overall performance and resident interactions. This position is ideal for a hospitality professional who has 1-2...if not more...years of experience leading a "front of house" team.
• Supervise Concierge staff and ensure an optimal level of service is provided to our clients and residents.
• Develop and maintain positive client relations, addressing issues or concerns promptly and effectively.
• Lead by example by comprehending and successfully providing Tillinger’s Signature Service to our client and residents delegating tasks when appropriate.
• Proactively, train, coach, counsel concierge team members to improve overall performance and resident interactions.
• Participate in the interview and selection process of new staff members.
• Prepare and distribute weekly staff schedule, approve time sheets, and process payroll.
• Maintain, update and reconcile inventory of desk supplies, resident amenities, and ensure cash sales are accurate.
• Attend and participate in bi-monthly scheduled Supervisor/Lead Concierge meetings in Boston, MA.
• Be readily available to cover and/or arrange for coverage of open shifts as necessary and to address any issues that may arise.
• On call position.
• Bachelor degree preferred, or equivalent experience in hospitality or customer service industry.
• 2-3 years Supervisory experience required.
• Ability to train, coach, direct, and counsel a team of professionals in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong oral, written, listening, and organizational skills.
• Flexible schedule that permits desk coverage and team support, as needed.
• Proficient computer skills including programs Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to implement corporate initiatives.
• Positive, outgoing, and attentive demeanor.
• Demonstrated history of proven reliability and consistency.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work among a committed team of professionals in an environment where your individual contributions are recognized, consider Tillinger's Concierge. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, perks, availability to exclusive events, and career growth opportunities. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.