Tillinger's provides luxury residential properties around Greater Boston with Concierges that become a part of their community, comprised of residents and team members, that are motivated to exceed service level expectations. Our Residential Concierges embody professionalism and extensive customer service skills. We welcome residents home with a warm smile and consistently provide personalized care towards our resident's needs and requests.
As an Area Supervisor , you will oversee a select group of properties within our entire portfolio, located in the Greater Boston area. You will focus on client relations and supporting our Supervisors in the field, consistently delivering our Signature Concierge Services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct support and supervision to Supervisors/Lead Concierges and Staff Assistants.
- Assist Supervisors/ Lead Concierge in managing their onsite staff, providing guidance and direction.
- Develop and maintain client relationships through ongoing communication and meetings, proactively addressing and resolving issues.
- Implement corporate and property policies and procedures utilizing resources and tools, allowing for the greatest amount of effectiveness and efficiency.
- Partner with HR and Training Manager in recruitment, managing staff performance, and participating in terminations.
- Actively participate in weekly Concierge Divisional Meetings and bi-monthly Supervisor Meetings, assisting in developing and implementing new initiatives.
- Comprehend and execute the duties and responsibilities of all positions provided at Concierge desk locations, delegating tasks and directing as needed.
- Provide on call assistance to supervisors/and or staff.
- Additional duties, as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous supervisory experience leading and mentoring a team within the hospitality industry.
- At least 2+ years experience within the hospitality or service industry.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to resolve conflicts among staff, clients, and residents/tenants.
- Excellent oral, written, listening, and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel among assigned locations with ease and promptness, demonstrating reliability and consistency.
- Flexible schedule that provides you the ability to provide desk coverage for call-outs or uncovered shifts.
- Positive, outgoing, and attentive demeanor.
- On-call position.
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance Premiums - BCBS Network
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(K) Plan
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit
- Hospitality Discounts, Invitations, and Privileges!
If you are looking for an opportunity to work among a committed team of professionals in an environment where your individual contributions are recognized, consider Tillinger's Concierge.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply!
**All candidates undergo a criminal background check**